- Does your community, region or state have a real economic development or job creation plan?
Could it survive a Shark Tank session? What questions will the sharks ask you?
In the 21st century – no innovation, no plan, no metrics = no investment = failure.
- Should entrepreneurship be the heart of your community’s job creation strategy? A major part of it?
How to know and if so, what are the essential program elements and how do you measure it?
- What are the biggest job creation challenges/opportunities in the decades ahead and how should they change your calculus of the future?
- How does one go about integrating workforce, community and economic development?
A new litmus test for managing future economies.
- What are the attributes of good (bad) economic development leadership?
- What are the character attributes of communities that will prosper in the 21st century?
- The happiest people are those working on the hardest problems.
Advice on how to tackle wicked problems.